The True Residential Driveway Experts
CALL 1-800-4-SEALCOATING

Chester County Driveway Sealing Company

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL DRIVEWAY SEALING COMPANY IN CHESTER COUNTY PA? Driveway Guardian offers professional driveway seal coating and repair to homeowners in Kennett, Kennett Square, New Garden, Avondale, Pennsbury, Pocopson & Surrounding Areas.

Read More

Delaware County Driveway Sealing Company

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL DRIVEWAY SEALING COMPANY IN DELAWARE COUNTY PA? Driveway Guardian offers professional driveway seal coating and repair to homeowners in Media, Chadds Ford, Concordville, Media, Aston, Glen Mills, Elwyn, Lima & Surrounding Areas.

Read More

Gloucester County Driveway Sealing Company

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL DRIVEWAY SEALING COMPANY IN GLOUCESTER COUNTY NJ? Driveway Guardian offers professional driveway seal coating and repair to homeowners in Mullica Hill, Swedesboro / Woolwich Twp, Mickelton, Haddonfield, Woodstown, Wenonah & Surrounding Areas.      

Read More

How often should I sealcoat my driveway

How Often Should I sealcoat my driveway? New asphalt driveways should be seal coated within 1 year of installation and then every 2-3 years there after.  By seal coating within 1 year of the installation of your asphalt driveway and using a preventative maintenance plan you will be able to extend the life of your driveway…

Read More

Top 5 Driveway Sealing Companies In Chester County PA

Over 70% of our business comes from repeat customers.  The other 30% of our business comes from new customers.  Some customers purchasing our services for the first time are naturally inclined to ask us “who are some of our competitors?” Our company is dedicated to educating homeowners about how to get the best value for…

Read More

Top 5 Driveway Sealing Companies In Delaware County PA

Over 70% of our business comes from repeat customers.  The other 30% of our business comes from new customers.  Some customers purchasing our services for the first time are naturally inclined to ask us “who are some of our competitors?” Our company is dedicated to educating homeowners about how to get the best value for…

Read More

Top 5 Driveway Sealing Companies In Delaware

  Over 70% of our business comes from repeat customers.  The other 30% of our business comes from new customers.  Some customers purchasing our services for the first time are naturally inclined to ask us “who are some of our competitors?” Our company is dedicated to educating homeowners about how to get the best value…

Read More

Should You Repair Cracks In Your Driveway?

Should you repair cracks in your driveway?  YES, open cracks allow water to infiltrate down to the sub-grade below the asphalt.  Once the sub-grade weakens from freeze thaw your driveway will develop alligator cracks, potholes and will need to be replaced.        

Read More

How To Avoid Driveway Seal Coating Scams

Every year hundreds of homeowners in the Delaware Valley and South Jersey markets fall victim to driveway seal coating scams.   These scams cost homeowners anywhere from $250.00 – $1,000.00  for substandard workmanship and even sometimes illegal hazardous materials being sprayed onto their driveways.  They typically begin with individuals going door – to -door in a…

Read More