The True Residential Driveway Experts
CALL 1-800-4-SEALCOATING

Top 5 Driveway Sealing Companies In Chester County PA

shop4Over 70% of our business comes from repeat customers.  The other 30% of our business comes from new customers.  Some customers purchasing our services for the first time are naturally inclined to ask us “who are some of our competitors?”

Our company is dedicated to educating homeowners about how to get the best value for their driveway project and elevating our “tarnished” industry. We offer full transparency when a prospective client calls to learn more about our company and the services we offer.

Here is a list of some other companies which provide driveway services in the Chester County Market:

  1. Drexel Paving: Since 1964, Drexel Paving & Sealing Contractors has delivered a full-range of asphalt paving and driveway seal coating services for residential and commercial customers.  They are located in Exton, PA
  1. Chester County Sealcoating Specialist: Chester County Sealcoating has been in buisness for over 10 years and is owned by Tony Mancini They work with both residential & commercial clients and distribute pavement sealer products to other contractors and homeowners. They are located in Chester Countyl, PA
  1. Superior Sealcoating: Superior Seal Coating is a pavement maintenance company serving Southeastern Pennsylvania, including Chester County, Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County and surrounding areas. They are located in West Chester, PA
  1. Marks Paving: Marks Paving offers sealcoating, paving and concrete work to both residential and commercial customer. They are located in Coatsville, PA
  1. C&D Driveway Paving & Sealing: C&D Driveway Paving & Sealing has been in business for 15 years and services both residential and commercial properties.  They are members of the Better Business Bureau.  They are located in Lafayette Hill, PA.

So there are 5 companies to consider if you’re getting quotes for your driveway project. As we have stated many times before on this site, the key to a great experience in your driveway project is two-fold:

-The quality of the scope of work and materials

-The contractor performing the work

Hopefully, in your case, both these will be of highest quality and your asphalt / concrete experience will be an exceptional one. As a company that provides a excellent service and the highest quality workmanship in the industry, we do hope to assist you through this process as much as possible to get the most value for your driveway project.

Thank you,

Steven Brahney

Leave a Comment