The True Residential Driveway Experts
CALL 1-800-4-SEALCOATING

Top 5 Driveway Sealing Companies In Delaware

 

IMG_7262Over 70% of our business comes from repeat customers.  The other 30% of our business comes from new customers.  Some customers purchasing our services for the first time are naturally inclined to ask us “who are some of our competitors?”

Our company is dedicated to educating homeowners about how to get the best value for their driveway project and elevating our “tarnished” industry. We offer full transparency when a prospective client calls to learn more about our company and the services we offer.

Here is a list of some other companies which provide driveway services in the Delaware Market:

  1. Richards Paving: Richards Paving provides paving services in Delaware and the Philadelphia Metro area. They offer a wide array of asphalt and concrete services for residential and commercial paving solutions and repairs. Richards Paving also owns their own asphalt plant. They are located in New Castle DE
  1. Moore Seal Inc.: Moore Seal has been in business since 1988 and is owned by David Lewis, a personal friend of the owner of Driveway Guardian. They work with both residential & commercial clients. Moore Seal was the 2014 Middletown Area Chamber Of Commerce Business Of The Year. They are located in Townsend DE.
  1. Brandywine Sealcoat Inc.: Brandywine Sealcoat prides itself on only offering water based driveway sealers recognizing the fact oil based sealers actually damage the asphalt. They perform both residential and commercial sealcoating. They are located in Wilmington, DE
  1. DR Sealcoat: DR Sealcoat specializes in all aspects of asphalt sealcoating, crack repair and parking lot line striping. They provide service to both residential and commercial customers throughout Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They are located in Smyrna, DE
  1. Evans Paving: Evans Paving provides paving and seal coating work to residential and commercial properties in DE, PA & MD. They are located in Bear, DE.

So there are 5 companies to consider if you’re getting quotes for your asphalt project. As we have stated many times before on this site, the key to a great experience in your asphalt / concrete installation is two-fold:

-The quality of the scope of work and materials

-The contractor performing the work

Hopefully, in your case, both these will be of highest quality and your asphalt / concrete experience will be an exceptional one. As a company that provides a excellent service and the highest quality workmanship in the industry, we do hope to assist you through this process as much as possible to get the most value for your driveway project.

Thank You,

Steven Brahney

Leave a Comment